Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bless Your Socks Off

When I first arrived in Honduras, I was touched by the way the people welcomed me into their homes and lives. I felt very blessed by all the people and especially the school that I am volunteering at; they have always gone above and beyond what I would consider hospitality. They should just put up a sign: ¨Welcome to Sunshine, we will bless your socks off!¨ This morning I was blessed with two gifts from people here at school, and this all happened before 10 am! Then I was given a special prevailedge to speak to some youth and share my testimony and encourage them in the Lord. It was awesome to see them worship the Lord and recieve as well as give. THEN as if my day wasn´t perfect enough we went to church in the park and saw people get saved and danced in circles until I thought I would fall over and was covered in dust! Best way to woship God! These people love God and there is no stopping them from worshiping Him..... ....... And God has allowed me to come and experience this... it´s like a little kid who built a project and he´s so excited to show his friends, he says ¨look! look! look what I´ve made!¨

No comments:

Post a Comment